||Name of the project
||Chiropteran Diversity and Conservation in Uttar Pradesh.
- Roost Selection and Roosting Ecology of Fulvous Fruit Bat Rousettus Leschenaulti (Pteropodidae)
- Scanning electron microscopy study of guard hair of three Indian pteropodid bats
||Inventorization, impact assessment and risk communication of invasive fish species in Uttar Pradesh.
- Risk and benefit assessment of alien fish species of the aquaculture and aquarium trade into India.
- Culture of Pangasianodon hypophthalmus into India: Impacts and Present Scenario.
- Environmental Monitoring and Health Risk Assessment of African Catfish Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Cultured in Rural Ponds, India
||Germplasm Exploration, Assessment and Documentation of the Freshwater Fish Diversity of Uttar Pradesh
- Pattern of freshwater fish diversity, threats and issues of fisheries management in an unexplored tributary of the Ganges basin, Northern India.
- Redescription, new distribution record, DNA sequence and length-weight relationship of the Eel-loach Pangio pangia (Cypriniformes: Cobitidae) in the River Ganges Basin, India
||Documentation of Plant Diversity through Litreature Survey for Development of Uttar Pradesh Biodiversity Database Information System.
- A natural paradise for Biodiversity of foliar fungi (with reference to north-easten U.P. Forest).
- Conservising Biodiversity Based on Cultural and Religious value.
- Ethno-medicinal studies on indigenous wetlands plants of Mau District of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Vanishing Traditional dietary and nutritional plant diversity in Uttar Pradesh.
- Studies on Floristic Diversity and its importance of Pichavaram Mangrove Reserve Forest, Tamil Nadu.
- A new species of Corynespora from terai forest of northeastern Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Two new species of Corynespora from Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Sacred groves as excellent habitats for macro and micro lichens.
||Baseline survey and mapping of microbial diversity of Kukrail forests, Lucknow.
||Microbial DNA extraction from soil by different methods and its PCR amplification.